Ann Ranson combines her experience as a strategist, life and business coach with her passion for end-of-life planning to offer Intentional Legacy programs.
Using the same principles that guided the creation of her Bottom Line 3 Strategic Planning System, Ann has created a three-part legacy-building process that results in a road-map for the last chapter of your life, including options for an ethical will, video biography and facilitated family meetings. Her program, “Intentional Legacy: Gather Your Stories, Share Your Legacy and Celebrate Your Journey” takes you start to finish through the process of creating a legacy so you can live and leave a legacy of love.
You get the benefit of her Fortune 500 experience in a career spanning 30+ years in the rough-and-tumble media world coupled with her years of dedicated work in the field of personal growth. As a trained life and business coach, she has helped many clients get to the root of their situations to find ideal outcomes.
A few career highlights:
- Founder and CEO, Intentional Legacy: Gather Your Stories, Share Your Legacy and Celebrate Your Journey, a legacy coaching and life plan development program
- Consultant, Coach & Trainer, Center for Nonprofit Management/Dallas
- Founder and CEO, Bottom Line ³ Marketing and By the Grace of Tea, a gourmet tea company
- Builder of the Dallas Cowboys Radio Network sales operation from the ground up
- Developer and manager of 6-7 figure marketing campaigns for major national companies
According to Now Discover Your Strengths, Ann’s top 5 talents are:
Empathy – Connectedness – Strategic – Maximizer – Relator
Recognition and Community Involvement
Ann is very involved in the community and serves on the Board of Directors of the Rasur Foundation International and the Advisory Board of the Social Enterprise Alliance/North Texas. She is the author of “Intentions at Work: 83 Spiritual Tools to Succeed in Business” and has chapters in two recent books: “50 Ways Coaches Can Change the World” by C.J. Hayden and “Positively Brilliant: Self Mastery”, by Peter J. Reding. Her previous board service includes: National Speakers Association of North Texas, American Marketing Association/DFW and Women of Visionary Influence/Addison.