Leaving a legacy is one of the most powerful gifts you can offer – both to yourself, and to those you love.
Ann Ranson is a professional speaker and member of the National Speakers Association. She has spoken to small and large audiences sometimes as a trainer and sometimes to motivate.
So, whether large or small, informative or inspirational, when it comes to legacy and end-of-life planning, Ann can engage your audience. With small groups, she even facilitates tea service as a way of entertaining and informing.
Below is a list of her current presentations, though she is happy to collaborate with you to create a more customized program to meet your needs.
- Your Most Valuable Asset is at Risk
- Series or individual programs on Gather, Share and Celebrate Your Life Story
- How to Gather Your Stories
- Celebrate the Legacy of Your Life
- What’s Your Legacy and Why Does it Matter?
- Retirement Joy
- Handling Change from the Inside Out
- Creating an Ethical Will
- Let’s Have a Tea Party: tips, stories & traditions
These programs are available for senior living centers, corporate and association conferences and as part of a marketing sponsorship program.
For information on pricing, availability or sponsorship opportunities, please call Ann at 972.308.6995 or email ann@IntentionsWork.com.