There’s a lot to learn and do when it comes to the Art of Aging. Below are a variety of resources related to legacy, celebrating life at any age, and using art collage to share your stories. I’ll be adding items regularly, so please check back often to see what’s new.
Need help with creating your legacy:
Downsizing or Moving?
The Senior Lifestyle Specialists, Angela McCants and C C Allen, are experienced Realtors who specialize in the 50+ age group. Their goal is to facilitate an easy, comfortable shift to a new lifestyle at a pace that works for you, delivering highly vetted advisors and services and providing valuable assistance through all phases of a transition, and beyond.
What is a Legacy?
- From Legacy Project, What is a Legacy?
- From George Mason University, Creating Your Legacy.
- On YouTube: What is a Legacy?
Leadership & Legacy:
- From National History Day, a current look at the impact of leadership in history, Defining Leadership & Legacy.
- From Forbes, 6 Principles of Leadership Legacy.
- The publication date makes this a bit old by internet standards, but it provides a wealth of data on what was then an emerging topic. From the Gerontological Society of America’s, The Forum, Successful Aging.
- From the American Psychological Association, Successful Aging: The Second 50.
- From PBS, 7 Tips for Successful Aging.
- From TEDxKings College London, Mastering Time, A Key to Successful Aging.
- Click the book to buy: Live Long, Die Short
Death and Dying:
- From PBS radio station KERA, “I don’t want death to be such a downer.”
- Click the book to buy: On Death and Dying
- Click the book to buy: The Top Five Regrets of the Dying